- Naturopathic Doctors are primary health care practitioners AND experts in natural health care.
- We are warm, friendly, and family oriented
- We want to get to know you. Learning about diet, stress, work, health history etc helps us put together the full picture. To us you’re not just "eczema" or "a runny nose", but rather you are a whole person, and “the whole is greater then the sum of its parts”
- We aim to treat the problem not just the symptoms. But while doing so, we do have many safe treatment options to help with the pain and discomfort of symptoms while treating the real offender.
- Treatments are designed to avoid pain, side effects, invasiveness, and chemicals.
- You will come in looking for a solution to a problem you are experiencing now, and by treating those issues naturopathically, you will not only resolve those but because our focus is addressing the root cause and helping the body restore balance you’ll be better set up to reduce or prevent future issues.
- Become healthy and stay healthy!!
- If you decide you want to focus on a more traditional medicine plan for your concern, naturopathic care can be a great adjunct to supplement your other remedies and therapies. We’re happy to help in any way we can.
Welcome to Oma Chiropractic
Our intent at Oma Chiropractic is to build health by releasing tension, improving function and increasing resilience through hands-on personalized care. We'd love for you to feel so good under our care that, symptomatic or not you make Oma a part of your regular wellness routine. We hope to be an ongoing support in your family's life!
May 08, 2013
April 17, 2013
1:30 - Cosima, a good friend and children's singer songwriter, will perform a family friendly set of fun songs!
2:30 - Cake cutting & tea for adults and a kids! YUM!
2:45 - 4:00 - Local comedians Sal and Sandy will help you create photo montages in our photo booth. It is worth time to see these two live, you will be in stitches!
We will be having a draw for a $100 gift certificate as well toasting a happy retirement to Angelika who has been part of the Oma family since day 1!
April 07, 2013
Coming up this Friday, Dr. Karen will be leading a workshop teaching us how to keep the creaks at bay with a simple 4 minute stretching routine that people swear by! In 4 minutes you can cover the whole body from head to toe and be proactive in keeping your body free of general aches!
Sign up online here. Limited spaces available!